Proline Marking utilizes the latest fiber and carbon dioxide laser marking systems on the market today. The engines of our laser machines are manufactured by respected firms such as SPI Lasers and IPG Photonics as well as Synrad and JPT Opto-electronics. These laser sources are combined into systems for us by laser marking equipment integrators. The first machine we purchased, our chief workhorse, utilizes an SPI laser source made in the UK and is registered to the international quality standard ISO9001.
The fiber laser principle of operation is based on a 1064 nm wave length signal generated by the laser source and amplified in an optical fiber cable. This amplified signal then travels through a collimator which aligns the laser beam. The beam then travels through a galvanometric head which is equipped with two mirrors and an f-theta lens that focus the beam onto the workpiece surface.
The marking systems can produce a small focused beam spot size of less than 0.001 inch in diameter. This can create engraving and marking images that are not only small but also very accurate with a fine resolution. The focused beam treats a small area (and depth) of material consistently, and little heat is generated in the surrounding area. This allows high quality precision marking to be performed on intricate component parts without causing distortion or damage.
What is UV Printing? UV Printing, or Ultraviolet Printing, is an advanced technology that harnesses the power of ultraviolet light to instantly cure inks on a variety of surfaces. Unlike traditional printing methods, UV Printing doesn't rely on solvent evaporation, resulting in faster, more precise, and eco-friendly prints. UV printing is a modern and versatile printing technology that uses the ultraviolet light to dry or cure inks almost instantly. This curing process allows for high-quality and durable prints on a variety of surfaces, including paper, plastic, glass, metal, wood, and more. UV printing is widely used in various industries, including graphic design, signage, packaging, and manufacturing.
Applications of UV Printing
1. Customization and Personalization: Unleash your creativity with UV Printing. We can transform virtually any item into a personalized masterpiece. Whether it's a corporate gift, promotional item, or a unique work of art, we make your vision a reality.
2. Product Branding: Elevate your brand identity with crisp, UV-printed logos and designs on an array of products. From electronics to promotional merchandise, we ensure your brand leaves a lasting impression.
3. Signage and Displays: Capture attention with stunning UV-printed graphics on banners, displays, and signage. Whether it's for an event, retail space, or office environment, our UV Printing brings your visuals to life.
4. Industrial Marking: Ensure critical information remains clear and durable with UV-printed industrial markings on mechanical components.
5. Awards and Trophies: Make your awards and trophies truly special with UV-printed personalization, preserving the memory of achievement for years to come.
Why Choose UV Printing Over Pad Printing and Sublimation?
Why Choose UV Printing Over Pad Printing and Sublimation?
Proline Marking Inc. recommends UV Printing for these key advantages:
1. Unmatched Durability: UV Printing produces long-lasting results that endure exposure to the elements, making it perfect for outdoor applications and items subject to wear and tear.
2. Vibrant Precision: Our UV Printing delivers high-resolution images with vibrant colors, ensuring your designs stand out.
3. Quick Turnaround: With instant curing, UV Printing offers shorter production times compared to pad printing, which often requires drying time.
4. Versatility: UV Printing works on diverse materials, from plastics and glass to wood and metal, unlocking limitless creative possibilities.
5. Eco-Friendly: Choose the eco-conscious path with UV Printing, as it doesn't emit harmful solvents or VOCs into the environment, making it a greener option compared to some traditional printing methods.
At Proline Marking Inc., we're committed to pushing the boundaries of UV Printing, laser engraving, and customization. Our team of experts transforms your concepts into reality, providing unparalleled quality, precision, and innovation. Contact us today to explore the boundless potential of UV Printing and take your projects to new heights with Proline Marking Inc.
Here's how it works:
1. Ink Application: UV ink is applied to the printing surface, just like with traditional printing methods.
2. UV Curing: The critical difference in UV printing is the curing process. After the ink is applied, it's exposed to UV light. This exposure initiates a chemical reaction in the ink that causes it to solidify or harden almost instantly. As a result, the ink doesn't have time to absorb into the printing material, which can lead to sharper and more vibrant prints.
Here are some key advantages of UV printing:
1. High-Quality Output: UV printing produces sharp and vibrant images with excellent color saturation and detail.
2. Quick Drying: Because the ink cures instantly under UV light, there's no need to wait for it to dry. This allows for faster production times.
3. Versatility: UV printing can be used on a wide range of substrates, including non-porous materials like glass and plastic.
4. Durability: UV-cured inks are resistant to fading and are more durable, making them suitable for outdoor applications.
5. Eco-Friendly: UV printing is often considered more environmentally friendly than traditional solvent-based printing because it emits fewer volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
6. Special Effects: UV printing can also create unique effects like raised textures or gloss finishes.